From Nodobe viewer you can understand that is say no to Adobe for viewing the PDF documents with Adobe Reader.Nodobe Viewer is nice Firefox add-on supports 38 different formats inlcuding images along with PDF,Microsoft Word(DOC),Microsoft Power Point(PPT),Microsoft Excel(XLS),JPEG images TIF images and many more other document and image formats.
Other feature included in Nodobe Viewer is It uses SSL transport description when displaying your document.The one thing don’t liked by all is it requires a signup for to use this ,you have to create an account for this.
It works with Firefox 3.0
What’s your say on this?
- Extract Images from PDF Documents with Some PDF Image Extract
- Open PDF Documents as SWF Flash Movies in Firefox with Firefox Extension PdfMenot 0.1.2
- How to Convert PDF to Word Online
- Free PDF to WORD Converter
- How to Close Multiple Opened PDF Documents Simultaneously at a time