Today all USB devices are of USB2.0 supporting high transfer of data with high-speed.Do you want to know the version of USB port in your PC or add-on card of USB connected .
- Start>settings>control Panel>System
- Select Hardware click Device Manager expand Universal serial Bus Controllers
- Look for ” Enhanced Host Controller “if you find then your USB port is USB2.0 and you have necessary USB2.0 controller drivers.
Having said that the system sold after 2002 are USB2.0 enabled.
- Funny Side of USB Disk Security
- Firewall for USB devices USB Firewall
- Disabling USB devices
- Prevent Viruses From Pen drives
- USB Disk Security