When ever a new program has been installed windows displays a message saying that new programs installed when you click start menu.Its a visual representation .If you don’t want this in future, you can disable this feature.
- Click start>settings>Task bar and Start Menu
- Click Start Menu and select customize ,select Advanced in the customize start menu in the Start menu settings uncheck Highlight newly installed programs.
Note:This feature only highlight when you are using Start Menu and it will not be highlighted when you are using classic start menu.
- How to Prevent Access to Drives from My Computer
- How to Find System Uptime and Shutdown Time
- How To Add an Item to “Send To “menu