Access the world wide web from task bar .
- First all you have to do is close all open browser windows .
- Now on the Windows task bar right click and disable Lock the Task bar.
- Now browse for Toolbars and select Address.
- Now drag the address to left side which opens address bar as in Internet explorer .
- And now right click Tool bar and enable Lock the task bar
- Now type the site address you want to access and click Go.
- That’s it,it will open in your Browser
Enjoy have fun and post your comments