You can lock your PC with a single Mouse Click.
- Right click on Desktop and click New and browse for shortcut .
- In the Location of Item type
- “Rundll32.exe User32.dll,LockWorkStation” without quotes and click Next.
- Name it as you like “Lock”.and click Finish.
- Now you can change your icon for Lock by right clicking on it properties and select your icon.
Now if you want to lock your PC preventing others to access just click that shortcut and you have to give your password to unlock it.
Please share this article