As Firefox3 is released we have to customize Firefox toolbar for easy access.
- Open the Firefox3 browser.
- Now navigate to customize by view Toolbars and click Customize.
- Now customize Toolbar window appears .
- Now drag and drop the item you want with mouse left button on to the Firefox’3 toolbar,you can add as many as you like and click “Done ” last after addition of items completed.
- If you don’t want them on the Firefox 3′ toolbar just click customize Toolbar and click “Restore Default Set”
- I liked Print and bookmarks for easy access so I added them to my firefox toolbar.
Missed a Firefox Tip?
Check out our Firefox Tips archive
what’s your view on this do you find this article useful?
Post your comments .